Monday, November 2, 2015

Africa and Abandoned Theme Parks.

AFRICA:
1. I noticed that all of Nick Brandt's photos are in black and white. I also noticed that all of his photos have a central focus. I also noticed that all of his photos have animals in them.
2.

3. I like this picture by Nick Brandt because it hits you in the heart and gives you warm feelings.
4. Rule of Thirds is used in a lot of Nick's photos. Rule of Thirds in when the subject(s) are in a top third or bottom third of a picture.
5. Nick uses a Pentax 67II. 
6. He doesn't want to have any action or drama in his photos.
7. He is trying to admire the beautiful animals. 
8. "Across the Ravaged Land"

ABANDONED THEME PARKS:
1. I would like to go to Spreepark in Berlin, Germany because it has a lot of sculptures and wacky things. I would like to go here because I want to take a picture of one of the sculptures in front of a sunset or the moon on a clear night.
2. 
3. Seagaia Ocean Dome, Pink Lake Australia, Jetsetta, Alta Igloo Hotel, Lovers Tunnel.
4. Seagaia: 
It would be fun to document this location because it seems like a fun place with lots of action. I would try to get pictures with water frozen in the air with someone splashing around in the water. 
Pink Lake Australia: 
It would be fun to document this location because it would be cool seeing a natural pink lake and take pictures of it. I would like to take pictures of the sun with the pink lake and pictures of the water splashing. 

Jethouse: 
It would be fun to document this location because this person transformed this wrecked jet into a house. I would take pictures of the jet with a sunset/sunrise in the background or a picture inside of the house.

Alta Igloo Hotel: 
It would be fun to document this location because it is a hotel made of ice. Yes it would be cold, but it would also be cool. I would take pictures of big rooms with dim light, or small rooms with dim light because it would be cool how the light would reflect off of the ice. 

Lovers Tunnel: 
It would be fun to document this location because the trees have grown to enclose this path. I would take pictures of the sun coming through the tree leaves or people walking down the path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment