Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Welcome Back!

1.

I like this picture because it's funny and the people's reactions are priceless!


I like this picture because I appreciate their service and it's a really cool picture.


I like this picture because it's cute and funny.

2. The biggest song of the year was Trap Queen by Fetty Wap because everyone knew who Fetty was and his most popular song.

The biggest movie of the year was Star Wars: The Force Awakens because I thought it was a really good follow up of the last made one.

The biggest story of the year was the Terrorist Attack in France because many people died in the bombings.

The most important person of the year is Donald Trump because he made a huge impact on our country by saying racist things and telling his plans. 

The biggest sports person of the year is Lionel Messi because he is the best soccer player in the world as of now. 
My resolutions for 2016 is to get my license and fix my BMW. 
Im looking forward to being 16 years old and driving alone.


 


3. I went to Rui Doso, New Mexico and I snowboarded for 5 days. I will always remember learning my toe-edge for snowboarding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment